We are happy to inform you about possible problems that may be awaiting you when you return to your home after the evacuation from Florida.
- Are toilets draining slower than usual? Schedule a Sewer Line Inspection – Sewer lines are located underground, storm surges and flooding may cause the lines to shift and not drain properly. A professional should inspect your sewer line to prevent any problems in the future.
- Hidden water leaks- keep an eye out for water Leaks After a hurricane, it is common for leaks in your pipes to develop. Leakage can also occur if the pipes are under stress or if damaged parts of your house. If there is no water running in your home, inspect the water meter. If the meter is not running, you may have a slab leak. To avoid flooding and damage or an excessive water bill, these water leaks must be addressed immediately by a professional.
- Is hot water as hot? – Exposure to water heaters can become short and lose some functionality. It is possible that one or more heater elements have failed, causing a drop in hot water. This can lead to water becoming warmer but less hot. You can lose some of the heating power but it will still work. We are happy to inspect the hot water heater for you.
- Is your gas line leaking or damaged? – Your gas lines can be damaged by strong winds, heavy precipitation, or debris flying through the air. In the event that a hurricane strikes, make sure to inspect your gas lines for any potential leaks. A gas leak can be detected by smelling rotten eggs and hearing a hissing sound from the line. Natural gas is toxic and flammable, so a gas line leak can be dangerous. To ensure your safety and that of your family, you should immediately call the gas company to request a quick repair.
- It doesn’t feel right – get a professional to fix your plumbing problems Upgrade If you have any questions, or if something just doesn’t feel right, please call a professional. We currently offer a low fee for a House call to review your system and make suggestions for repairs or to let you know that you have a solid, resilient plumbing system that has weathered this storm well.
You can leave a comment below if you have any questions regarding something happening at your house. Contact us online Call us at We are here to help! We offer plumbing repairs and upgrades.
This post was written by Joey Denick. Joey is the Owner and Operator of http://clogkingsllc.com/. At Clog Kings, LLC, we pride ourselves on our dedication and efficiency. We know you don’t have time to waste. That’s why we work fast to get your home or commercial building back up and running in no time. If you are looking for plumbers in St.Petersburg FL then look no further because we got you covered!